Protecting The Rights Of Family Members After A Fatal Accident
The loss of a family member in an accident is a devastating event. It is a time when your family needs the support of friends, clergy and each other. It is also a time when your family may need legal advice.
If someone else caused the death of your family member by negligence or wrongful actions, you have the right to seek compensation for your economic damages, as well as for the emotional loss of no longer having that person in your life.
At Carpenter & Schumacher, P.C., our lawyers help family members of accident victims obtain justice. Our lawyers handle cases of wrongful death caused by:
- Fatal car accidents and other motor vehicle wrecks
- Fires and explosions
- Construction site accidents
- Unsafe property conditions
- Farm accidents
- Defective products
- Other types of negligence
Having helped many other Texas families who have faced the loss of a loved one, we know the challenges you are facing. Our attorneys can also help you:
- Collect and preserve evidence of liability
- Deal with press inquiries
- Assist you with life insurance and other claims
- Appoint a personal representative for your loved one’s estate
With offices in Plano , we represent families of wrongful death victims in Dallas-Fort Worth and throughout West Texas.