Experienced Attorneys For Serious Personal Injury Cases
A serious personal injury can affect you and your family for many years. Your health and your financial security may depend on your recovery from a personal injury lawsuit.
With so much at stake, you should choose your lawyer carefully. While many lawyers advertise widely on billboards and television ads, advertisements aren’t the best way to choose a lawyer. Instead, you should meet the lawyer personally and ask about their trial experience. While many cases settle out of court, only a lawyer with a record of trying cases successfully can negotiate a favorable settlement.
At Carpenter & Schumacher, P.C., our lawyers have tried more than 100 cases in state and federal courts across the United States. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients by trial and settlement. With offices in Plano , we represent individuals and families in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and throughout West Texas.
We handle a broad range of personal injury cases. Here are just a few examples:
- Auto accidents: A simple auto accident may be anything but simple. It may involve contested liability, auto defects, underinsured motorists and other issues.
- Tractor-trailer accidents: Truck accidents involve complex investigation of safety violations by the trucking company and the truck driver’s history.
- Motorcycle wrecks: Following a collision with a motorcycle, many drivers attempt to shift blame to the biker.
- Product liability: Dangerous and defective products injure or kill thousands of people each year and cause millions of dollars in property damage.
- Catastrophic injuries: Life-changing injuries such as brain damage and paralysis can devastate an entire family.
- Explosions: Our attorneys have successfully handled dozens of cases involving fires and explosions caused by dangerous and defective products.
- Construction accidents: If you are injured on a construction site, you may have options beyond workers’ compensation.
- Farming accidents: Farming is dangerous work — often made more so by dangerous equipment and lax supervision.
- FELA claims: There are thousands of miles of rail in our country, and unfortunately, railroad workers are continually exposed to dangerous situations. Unlike many other labor forces, railroad workers possess unique rights outlined in the Federal Employer Liability Act (FELA). If you are injured during work performed as a railroad worker, you need an aggressive attorney ready to defend your right to recover under FELA.
Protect your rights: Learn the steps you should take to protect your rights after a serious accident.
Talk To A Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have been injured by another person’s careless or wrongful actions, call 972-403-1133 (844-370-1133 toll free) or complete our contact form to speak to a lawyer today. Under our contingency fee arrangement, you pay us no fees unless we get compensation for you.